Position : QA Engineer
Vacancies : 2
Application Deadline: 2020-08-31
- Execute Test Cycles and Capture Test Results.
- Design, Create and Document Test Cases based on requirements.
- Follow up and maintain Defect Lifecycle.
- Prepare and review technical documents.
- Prepare and execute QA process guidelines contrasting organizational priorities.
- Preparing release notes for incremental releases.
- Execute various test methodologies to ensure comprehensive coverage of all requirements.
- Troubleshoot and isolate bugs and find the root cause of problem and research and document for developer and find the resolution.
- Any other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in CSE from reputed institute
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Have high attention to detail
- Be a confident communicator
- Work well independently and in team settings
Salary Range: Negotiable
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Lunch & snacks facility
- Festival Bonus
- Annual Salary Review & Performance Bonus
- Annual tour & refreshing employee engagement programs
- Employee Loan Facility
- Health Checkup Rebate
Work Station: Banani, Dhaka
Application Instruction: Attach your cv and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Bug Lover/ Years of Professional Experience”
Deadline for Application Submission: August 31st, 2020