We emphasize on competitive advantage of an organization, analyze respective business process and chalk out process improvement areas to offer an array of solutions catering to the specific customer need. We’re steadfast solution provider in
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
APSIS Enterprise resource planning (ERP)- AERP integrates internal and external management information across an entire organization facilitating information flow among all business wing & stakeholders.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
APSIS Customer Relationship Management (CRM)- ACRM manages a company's interactions with customers, clients and sales prospects. It involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize business processes—principally sales activities, but also those for marketing, customer service, and technical support. The overall goals are to find, attract, and win new clients, nurture and retain those the company already has, entice former clients back into the fold, and reduce the costs of marketing and client service. ACRM describes a company-wide business strategy including customer-interface departments as well as other departments.
Modules & Features of ACRM software:
Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM)
APSIS Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM)/ AEFM is a centralize data collection solution under one hood. AEFM allows companies to systematically collect and manage feedback and integrate their results with various information systems. With AEFM features, managing accounts and collaborating within your organization have never been easier.
Modules & Features of Apsis EFM software:
Automatic Data Capture & Verification
- APSIS offers robust and powerful system so that data can be captured from any input format:
- Hand prints, machine prints, check marks, bar codes or OMR forms by using OCR (Optical Character Recognition), IMR (Intelligent Mark Recognition) or ICR (Intelligent Character Recognition).
- Information is processed and verified with speed and accuracy, and the final output is delivered to your database after validation & quality checks.
- Latest Technology to process machine readable forms and documents.
- Invoices, sales, or purchase orders; market surveys, tax statements, or credit card applications; medical/insurance claims or benefit enrollment
Wireless Electric Data Collaboration
With the recent proliferation of connectivity for small mobile computing devices, using cellular links, wireless LAN, Bluetooth and other radio-based technologies, the door has been opened for development of systems for ubiquitous collaboration with wide range of applications.
Order Management System
It is a Web-based solution intended to manage interaction between Customer and Producer/Supplier with the facility of tracking all kinds of operational flow and efficient MIS generation.