- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- October 10, 2021
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
- Preferred Professional Certification: DBA certification and courses will be preferable.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- Hands-on experience on MySQL database as a DBA
- DB Backup, Replication, Cluster knowledge
- Other additional Database knowledge will be preferable
- Experience in production and development environment
- Technical communication efficiency for managing multiple stack holders
- Also, knowledge in access control and performance improvement
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS:
- Weekly 2 holidays- Friday & Saturday (except the first Saturday of the month)
- Lunch & Snacks facility
- Festival Bonus
- Annual Salary Review & Performance Bonus
- Employee Loan Facility
- Health Checkup Rebate
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements may apply by followed instruction mentioning the position name in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org