- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- March 20, 2022
- Coordinate participants and training providers to organize trainings effectively including orientation program for new joiners.
- Maintain the tracking of training records for employees. Assist in conducting Training Need Analysis (TNA) and maintaining training calendar.
- Assist in designing training feedback module and analyze the responses for reporting
- Assist and support in Performance Management process.
- Assist in conducting different employee engagement initiatives and prepare HR policies.
- Managing special HR projects and initiatives as and when assigned by line manager.
- Expert in motivating people.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Should have good written skill in English
- Expert in Excel, ppt preparing etc.
Workplace: Work at office
Job Location: Banani, Dhaka.
Bachelors/ honor’s/Master’s /MBA Degree in HRM and or PGDHRM.
3 to 4 year(s)
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Weekly 2 holidays- Friday & Saturday
- Lunch & Snacks facility
- Festival Bonus
- Annual Salary Review & Performance Bonus
- Employee Loan Facility
- Medical Insurance
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements may apply by followed instruction mentioning the position name in the subject line to: email@example.com