Infrastructure Analyst Cloud & Hosting Service
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Service Delivery
- Service Delivery Manager
- October 10, 2021
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have: Knowledge/Experience
- You will have 7+ years of software engineering and/or IT operations experience in design, development and implementation of highly scalable, high volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications and major internet-oriented applications and systems
- You will also have 5+ years of Infrastructure experience in Linux/Unix and Windows AND at least 4 years of public / hybrid cloud experience on AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Experience in AWS cloud infrastructure service CloudFormation, Lambda, Cloudtrail , Cloud watch,EC2, S3 bucket, SNS and SES ,VPC ,Aws RDS, Direct Connect , ECS, Fargate, Transit Gateway, Auto-Scaling ,Load Balancer, Cloud front , Route 53, AWS WAF, Shield, Firewall Manager etc.
- Understanding of ITIL practices
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BE /B.Tech/MCA (preferred not must)
- Certified AWS Solution Architect / AWS Certified professional / AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- Carry out these accountabilities within the operation and process frameworks that apply at Apsis
- Work together with all your key stakeholders: line and functional. A part of your performance reviews each year will be based on input from these stakeholders
- Exemplify the Apsis Way and Leadership Competencies – this will be a key part of your annual development planning cycle.
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS:
- Weekly 2 holidays- Friday & Saturday (except the first Saturday of the month)
- Lunch & Snacks facility
- Festival Bonus
- Annual Salary Review & Performance Bonus
- Employee Loan Facility
- Health Checkup Rebate
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements may apply by followed instruction mentioning the position name in the subject line to: email@example.com