Lead – IT Change Management
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- April 5, 2023
IT Change Management Job Description
Our innovative and growing company is hiring for a IT change management. We appreciate you taking the time to review the list of qualifications and to apply for the position. If you don’t fill all of the qualifications, you may still be considered depending on your level of experience.
- Timely support of Delivery Teams with OOMs, processing WPAs, and related activities.
- Develop and manage the end-to-end Organizational Change Management strategy for the project/initiative.
- Actively support Project Leadership to achieve Change Management milestones.
- Partner closely with PMO work streams to develop change activities and key deliverables for change management strategies.
- Develop and manage the end-to-end Organizational Change Management strategy for the project/initiative, including design and development of change management activities/deliverables.
- Proactively identify and support the development of strategies to mitigate emerging issues.
- Responsible for Change Impact Database Management, implementing preventive and remediation actions that guarantee Project Implementation.
- At least 5 Years of experience in IT Change Management
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English to drive calls with difficult end markets and vendors.
- Solid background in Change Management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to assist with CR stuck from a change management perspective.
- Experience in a project-based environment.
- Understanding of SAP solutions preferred.
- Solid understanding of the Change Management Process and how it interfaces with other ITIL Processes, IT, and Business departments.
- Clear high-level understanding of IT Network and IT Application is a big plus.
- Attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates
- Two festival bonus
- Medical Facilities
- Shared Rented Accommodation
- Access to training and certification programs
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements may apply by followed instruction mentioning the position name in the subject line to: email@example.com