- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- March 7, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build New Microservices: Build backend microservices supporting multiple business functions and heavy daily usage.
- Develop New Features – use Node.JS to deliver back-end features on our new application
- Ownership of our application’s API middleware, including new feature development, infrastructure optimization, and the ongoing management of existing API’s.
- Integrate with new partner applications – Lead the technical implementation of new API integrations with various software companies across the healthcare industry.
- Collaboration – You will work with a team of developers, project manager, and product managers. You’ll contribute to all aspects of software delivery including scoping, scripting, testing, scaling, security, deployment, and monitoring.
The applicant must have
- At least 2 years of experience with Node js application development.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and functional programming.
- Basic understanding of git
- Experience creating scalable cloud-based web applications (Caching, Queues, Notifications)
The following will be nice to have:
- Knowledge of typescript
- Experience with React JS workflows such as Redux, Redux-saga, Redux-persist, Styled-Components
- Experience of using nest js.
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience with GraphQL or serverless
- Experience using modern build and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- R&D mindset
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS:
- Weekly 2 holidays- Friday & Saturday (except the first Saturday of the month)
- Lunch & Snacks facility
- Festival Bonus
- Annual Salary Review & Performance Bonus
- Employee Loan Facility
- Health Checkup Rebate
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements may apply by followed instruction mentioning the position name in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org