- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- August 31, 2021
Duties and responsibilities
- Implement real-time, high-performance web applications for desktop and mobile
- Architect elegant, maintainable, testable solutions to complex technical problems
- Integrate with third-party platforms and services to pull in auxiliary content, services, and data
- Tackle performance bottlenecks and drive improvements to our backend and frontend infrastructure
- Share software development best practices with the team and mentor junior engineers
The applicant must have
- At least 3-4 years of experience using react js professionally.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows like Redux, redux toolkit, Mobx State tree)
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Experience working with RESTFull apis.
- Thorough understanding of design patterns, microservices architecture, object-oriented programming and functional programming, asynchronous and event-driven development.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Basic understanding of git
The following will be nice to have:
- Experience with next js
- Experience with storybook.js
- Understanding of typescript
- Familiarity with react native, angular js, vue js.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- R&D mindset
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS:
- Weekly 2 holidays- Friday & Saturday (except the first Saturday of the month)
- Lunch & Snacks facility
- Festival Bonus
- Annual Salary Review & Performance Bonus
- Employee Loan Facility
- Health Checkup Rebate
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements may apply by followed instruction mentioning the position name in the subject line to: email@example.com