Apsis Solutions Ltd. aims to protect your confidentiality and provide you a comfortable experience of working with our website, products, and services.
Who we are?
Additional information about the processing of your personal data can be introduced in offer descriptions, additional statements on confidentiality, or in notifications shown at times personal data is being collected.
Whose personal data do we process?
We can process your personal data if:
- You are a client or vendor of Apsis (or are interested in becoming one);
- You use products and/or services that have been developed by us;
- You work for our client and/or vendor, or someone who uses services and/or products that have been developed by us;
- You are a client (or work for a client), who we want to tell about and offer our services and/or products;
- You are our employee, subcontractor, or are interested in working with us.
Whose data do we not process?
We deliberately do not request or collect personal data of children under 18 years of age and do not offer them our services. If we discover that a person under the age of 18 has given us their personal data without parental approval, we will take all necessary measures to delete this information.
What kind of personal information do we collect?
We can process personal information that has been provided directly by you or by a third party.
We can process your personal data if:
- Your name;
- Your address, phone number, email address, or any other contact details (personal and/or work, depending on the type of relationship we have with you or the entity which employs you);
- Information regarding any cooperation between Apsis and you or your employer (such as requesting specifications for products we’ve developed and/or services we have provided to you or your employer);
- Other personal information that is necessary to draft and/or execute an agreement and/or contract with you or your employer (such as the right to process your commercial information, information received from credit history agencies, or any other information stipulated in an agreement between Apsis and you, your employer, or any other third party to which you are somehow connected and/or related);
- Information about events to which you or any party connected and/or related to you have been invited, as well as your personal information and preferences in the case when these are required for organizing and overseeing these events (such as your preferences regarding catering);
- Any personal information you provide us with or which we receive during your visits (such as when you are registered on our video surveillance systems or register at the reception when visiting any of the Apsis offices, or if you provide us with registration information of your vehicle);
- Personal information which you provide us with while visiting our website, including:
– Technical information including the IP address which you use to connect to the Internet;
– Your registration information;
– The type and version of your browser;
– Your time-zone;
– Versions and information about your browser plugins;
– Your operating system and platform;
– Information about the time and date when you visited our website;
– Information on your activities on any page of our website (such as scrolling and mouse clicks or hovers);
– Ways in which you landed on pages as well as the phone number or social buttons you used to get in touch with us.
If you provide Apsis with data of/from third parties (such as their names, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), you guarantee that you have the rights to do so. This includes, but is not limited to, forwarding of referential or marketing materials to your friends or sharing information on open vacancies.
Third parties can opt-out of future messages by clicking the corresponding link in the original message or by getting in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain cases, Apsis and partner third-parties can automatically collect data using browser cookies, web logs, web beacons, and other similar applications and attachments.
This information is used for analysis, improving convenience and efficiency of our website, and to help us provide you with relevant and interesting materials and offers.
What we do with your personal information
We process your personal information for the following reasons:
- Advertising and sales activities as well as presenting information about our services and products (in ways that we determine ourselves);
- Creating and executing contracts and agreements with you or your employer to:
- Provide services to clients and other users of these services;
- Receive goods and services from vendors;
- Control our relationship with clients, vendors, and other parties who use our services or products, wherein you or your employer can be the client, user, or vendor of goods and services for the aforementioned goals;
- Administering our website in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the agreement and for internal processing, including fixes of defects, data analysis, testing, investigating, and collecting statistics and surveys;
- Improving our website to provide content in the most effective way for you and the device you are using;
- Improving safety during your visit of our website and use of our products and services;
- Evaluation and understanding of the efficiency of the advertising that we display to you and other parties as well as displaying relevant advertising;
- Providing tips and recommendations on services which could be interesting to you or your employer in accordance with your preferences (where applicable).
To whom do we disclose your personal information
We can share your personal data with:
- Any member of our company, including subsidiaries, affiliated companies, individual business units and their subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and business units.
- Certain third parties, including:
- Our business partners, clients, vendors, and subcontractors to execute any agreements and contracts which we draw, or other deal and/or transaction that takes place during our work with you or your employer;
- Our auditors, legal consultants, and other professional consultants or
- We can share data collected via our website with:
- Our advertisers and advertising networks which need this data to select and display relevant ads to you and others. We do not disclose any data that can personally identify you to advertisers, but we do provide general data about our users. We can also use this general data to help advertisers display ads to our target audience. We can use your personal data to demonstrate ads of our advertisers and their target audience in accordance with the article about using Cookies displayed in this Policy
- Providers of analytics and search engines which help us improve and optimize our website in accordance with the article about using Cookies displayed in this Policy.
Other cases of revealing personal data
We can disclose your personal information to third parties:
- With the goal of completing any lawful obligations or for completing or abidance of any contract conditions, conditions of service provisions, or other agreements made with you in cases when we are required to disclose or share your personal data to achieve the goals stipulated in these agreements;
- To protect the rights, property, and security of Apsis, our clients, our employees, and other users. This includes sharing information with other companies and organizations (including law enforcement) with the goal of preventing fraud and other risks.
Use of social plugins as part of social media
Apsis websites use social plugins of Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025 (“Facebook”).
Plugins are identified by the Facebook logo with a “Facebook”, “Like”, or “Share” prefix.
When you visit our website, these plugins are turned off by default. Plugins remain turned off until you click on the corresponding button. When these plugins are turned on, you are connected to Facebook and give Facebook your permission to transfer data to Facebook. If you are registered to Facebook, Facebook can link your current website visit with your Facebook profile.
If you would like to opt-out of Facebook’s collection of your data when visiting our website, you must log out of your Facebook profile before visiting our website.
Apsis websites use social plugins of LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 W. Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA.
Plugins are identified by the LinkedIn logo.
When you visit our website, these plugins are turned off by default. Plugins remain turned off until you click on the corresponding button. When these plugins are turned on, you are connected to LinkedIn and give LinkedIn your permission to transfer data to LinkedIn. If you are registered to LinkedIn, LinkedIn can link your current website visit with your LinkedIn profile.
If you would like to opt-out of LinkedIn’s collection of your data when visiting our website, you must log out of your LinkedIn profile before visiting our website.
Usage of outbound links
Apsis websites might include links that lead to other websites, websites that are controlled by parties we are not related or connected to. After clicking an outbound link, we lose any control of collection, storage, or processing of your personal data that is transferred
The behavior of third-parties is also beyond the scope of our control, therefore Apsis is not responsible for the collection, storage, and processing of information you share with third-parties.
What is the legal basis of the processing of your personal data?
When processing your personal information, we draw upon:
- Your explicit agreement to the processing of your data in specific purposes (like direct marketing). Along with this, we get your permission to process your data (please refer to sections below which explain how you can opt-out of this processing).
- Without your agreement we will only process your data in cases when it is necessary to:
- Execute an agreement between you (or your employer) and to take the necessary steps for drawing out this agreement;
- To abide to legal requirements that we have taken upon ourselves;
- In legal interests pursued by us or another party under the condition that these interests are not against your interests or the laws and regulations that demand the protection of your personal data (most conditions under which we process your personal data fall under the relationship characteristics between Apsis and your employer will fall under this category).
How long we process your personal data
We process personal data as long as it takes to achieve the goal (goals) for which this data was originally collected. After this your data will be deleted or transferred to an archive, except for cases when it is necessary to continue the processing of your data to abide by our legal obligations that we have or other rightful and legal purposes.
Personal data security
We protect the data we have been trusted with and process them in accordance with this Policy. Apsis takes physical, administrative, and technological steps to ensure the security of this personal data from unsanctioned access, usage, and distribution. In accordance with our agreements, we also demand that our vendors and partners protect this data from unsanctioned access, usage, and distribution. However, because we have no way of guaranteeing complete security of data in on the Internet, we cannot provide you with a complete guarantee of the security of the data you share with us.
When you provide your personal data for processing you have the following rights:
- You can demand access to the corresponding personal data (please see the point about gaining access to your personal data below);
- You can demand that we edit any incorrect personal data we have on you;
- Under certain conditions (for example, when the processing of your personal data is no longer necessary) you can demand that this data is deleted;
- In cases when we process your personal data based on your explicit consent for this processing, you can retract your agreement after which the processing will be terminated;
- In the case you have a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, you can get in touch with us or, if you are in the EU, get in touch with your local representative.
How to retract your agreement of the processing of your data?
You can retract your agreement on the processing of your personal information:
- By sending us an email to email@example.com
- By mailing us by the address shown below
How to use the right to access your personal data?
You can use your right to access your personal data in the following ways:
- By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mailing us by the address shown below
Please note that to comply to all necessary security measures, before giving you access to information based on your request, we may need to ask you to provide additional data to confirm your identity.
Our contact details: Level-24, Ahmed Tower, 28 & 30 Kamal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka 1213, Bangladesh